1. On more then one occasion in 2012 I identified them both as trend setters. I am currently sporting bangs and have decided red is the greatest lip stick color ever, because of Ms. Swift.
2. Umm, how many fashion articles were written about them? I’m pretty sure a lot.
3. There would be no baby with prettier eyes if those two ever decided to have a little pop star together. Literally I can just see OPI scrambling to get the rights to name a nail color after it.
4. Every picture I see of them, I always think to myself wow, that is how everyone should dress when out on a date.
5. She makes cowgirl boots look glamorous, and he makes beanies look red carpet ready. NOT EVERYONE CAN DO THIS!
6. They make looking good look so effortless. Maybe it helps when you are pop royalty and probably had a few tips here and there from stylists, but boy do they own it.
7. Very similarly as mentioned before, due to the fact they are both fashion icons in their own right, I imagine them creating a fashion empire similar to Jay Z’s and Beyonce’s R&B one. Think about it, if they collaborated and created a line together, because of their loyal following it would no doubt be an instant smash. I could see fights between fans taking place on Target aisles already.
8. This is really not so much a reason but really a thought, I wonder if they ever confuse each other’s skinny jeans in the morning? I could totally see that happening.
9. You know if they collaborated on a song together it would simply be beautiful and romantic and make us believe that fairy tale romance does in fact exist.
10. Let’s be honest, and sorry Jelena fans but these two look waaaaay cuter together!